10 Things I Hate About Derby

I hate the way you talk to the service industry,

and the way you wear your hair.

I hate the way you drive after drinking all day,

I hate the human trafficking that slips by unaware.

I hate your big dumb derby hat,

and the way you take your pics.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

 

I hate it...I hate the way my sixteen-year-old friend was forced to take off her top in the in-field,

and the fact that nobody cared.

I hate it when you wear a bow-tie,

I hate it when you gamble,

even worse when you can’t tell between a truth and a lie.

 

I hate it when you’re around,

And the fact that Donald Trump is nearby,

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate Hunter S. Thompson,

not even close,

not even a little bit,

not even at all.

Comments

Popular Posts